Tuesday, August 18, 2020

For My Muse !!!

Dear My Rumi,

I don't know how this works. Or why is it, how is it. You being around in however cruel situations we are in, there is a ‘’Sense of Quietude’’. Or if I can say, a ‘’Sense of Stability’’. There is a ‘’Sense of Calm In Our Chaos’’.


The awareness of secured feelings in the upheaval state of mind is YOU. I know it may sound banal, but the sense of truth, my inner conscious voice tells me all that. The certain invisible jittery I feel in your absence can be avoided but I can't ignore or negate it. Because it is somewhere engraved deep With a Sense of Consciousness. I can throw it away into an abyss but I won't be able to bury it. Somewhere the absence of certain emotions erupt unknowingly and maybe the purged reality strikes.

I don't know why I am writing what I am writing. But I want you to know ...

You Exist like the Dawn before the Morning Blush.

Because however, the Night can say it may not need the Sun...Or it can live with its Stillness...The matter of fact is ... The Sun is somewhere hidden behind the meadow and the Dawn awakens to the morning with a sense of reality check. You are that reality check for me. Whatever it is. I just have Gratitude for what we had and what we have. With all the sensibilities and the immense aware Feelings…You Mean Lot to Me.

 

I wish I could say…BE IN TOUCH…But Letting Go never had that Option.

 

Your's
Once.. Wandering Home.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment