Sunday, April 17, 2011

SILENT VALENTINE


Wish you were with me,
Was my first wish
But it was never meant to be so
I heard my heart
saying a prayer
listening to god’s willingness
to make you
MY SILENT VALENTINE

I trust my instinct
I trust my friendship
even though love seems extinct
in the time of hardship
But still I know
somewhere far away
though we tear apart our heart
you must be thinking about me
and here I am thinking about You
MY SILENT VALENTINE

I dunno if we can love back
as we used to do
I dunno if we can be with each other
as we used to be
one thing for sure
I believe….
Even in your anger
I could feel your pain
Even in your silence
I could feel your love
Even in this time of odd
I AM YOUR SILENT VALENTINE.

12 comments:

  1. One can't ask anything more after reading this... every line is said with strong feelings..! You have expressed your thought and feeling amazingly... I must say a very romantic piece ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romance is not my cup of tea...and who would know better than you being my buddy. But again silence being my forte for long. Thanks for the words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you already my talkative valentine;))buri...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If U promise 2 do all da talking den I 2 am ready 2 b ur Silent Valentine....Its ur call now Baby Dearie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a difficult proposition@buri. me doing all the talking

    ReplyDelete
  6. dada even i want to be ur silent valentine...for dat i can stay quiet for 100hrs :S sachi :P...ok i have an idea...
    dada lets have a silent valentine day just a day before ur bday where v all will compete for the cup i.e. to be ur silent valentine for the day ????
    v all will gift u a pic or sketch or any visuals or graphic expressing our msg,feelings,emotion for u...but no pmz no msg no text at all ...after dat dada will post all pics on this blog describing wat he understood by each pic n then he will declare his silent valentine for the day... dada it will b super fun lets do it in a good spirit plsss... it will b a nice n hatke way to clelbrate ur bday ...wat say galss??????

    ReplyDelete
  7. he he good idea. i would love to post ur ideas. (dada)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Idea !!

    But the current silent valentine might not want to give up the honor this year@ pooja :-p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, its Judgement Day !!

    :-p

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No need for anything like that jerry.

    ReplyDelete