Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Conversation with god!!!

and i am back to be ME....

Surrounded by myriad thoughts
away from the mundane vicious circle
i happen to find my solace, deep in the ocean of dreams
and when i feel lonely and look for a light
far away towards the horizon
its mere illusion amongst my far sighted vision.



i took a chance left for the voyage
to search my dignity and lost faith
they say i am still young with age
but that wudnt stop me for achieving something great.



people say i might be in love
with my delusion
but am i not human to feel the surreal
its my sub concious which offers me this space
i think its more than real.


lonely i feel without u,
wish you were here to be my tears...
wonder what i did to get this.
i just merely loved u...
and now it is a hidden fear.

i would survive one day
being the loner i am
there is no need of you
though the chnaces r few

But my dear loneliness
i would not let u defeat
in teh struggle of being ME
as u always taught
how to get back my confidence
look up in the sky
looking for that divine intervention

and i see god smiling at me
with a hope ...he gonna be my mate all my life
with a smile, holding my hand
how much i strive
i am gonna mend
and HE GONNA BE MY FRIEND.





-Morpheus
   

8 comments:

  1. My very first reaction to all your writings is "WOWWWW!".... and your this piece of writing is just "incredible.." it has just created an positive and energetic aura ..it is my best morning...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and as this is exam morning i wish u luck. and thanks for the comment. i know u had to log in 3rice maybe:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully expressed beta...."and i see god smiling at me
    with a hope ...he gonna be my mate all my life
    with a smile, holding my hand"....
    Makes me SMILE through things too........

    ReplyDelete
  4. @aunty>>> yes i do feel i am being considered agnostic sometimes. but a the existence of superpower up there gives me the hope to take everyday in good spirit. i guess it is same for all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanted 2 b ur STRONGEST CRITIC but fr dis pc I cldnt help.... Its SIMPLY AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am looking for criticism buri...who can be better than YOU. And thats why created your google account. lol. But thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont worry....Now U will get all da criticisms in da world...lol...Just Wait n Watch Baby!! But for dis pc I cldnt help...It really touched me n I guess U must b knowing Y....

    ReplyDelete
  8. " i was amazed to read your thoughts. never knew that you could write. may god bless you and may your wishes come true..." from a true friend

    ReplyDelete