Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Conflicts, Aim And Success!!!

1. Conflict should be at par but not extremes. 
    Than the real perspective will be portrayed. 
    Because differences between good and bad 
    Is already known than where is the confrontation!!!

2. Meeting the horizon,
    Is not only my aim. 
    Its about journey 
   Which is my only claim!!!

3. I have nothing in common with success 
     except my integrity and 
     ability to learn from
     my failures. 

4. When i see around
    And find something amiss
    Feeling the need to know
    What is the void all about...

I realise its me missing the presence of yours...

Solitude transcending the emptyness!!! 

1 comment:

  1. "" manzil se behtar lagne lagen hain ye raaste""...we start our journey...to solve conflicts .as the fickleness of our mind often plays games...choosing heads or tails becomes difficult. Again..theres no horizon ..its an illusion ...once we reach tht imaginary line ...a new line is formed...and humko to bas chalte jana hai ..bas chalte jana ..where success or failure awaits...and the travel becomes more interesting than destination .

    ReplyDelete