Friday, September 10, 2010

Beautiful Thought Shared!!! By Betu

I heard its said "don't get to bed while hanging on to sorrow"
You may not have the chance to laugh..with those u love , tomorrow
 
You may not mean the words you speak, when anger takes its toll
you may regret your action, once you have lost self control
 
when u have lost Ur temper and you have said some hurtful thing
Think about the heartache ...that your actions sometimes brings
 
you never get those moments back..such precious time to waste
And all because of things u said , in anger and in haste
 
so if you are loving someone and your pride has settled in
you may not have the chance to say to them again
 
" i love you and i miss you and although we don't agree
 i will try to see your point of view..please do the same for me "
 
 
Courtesy:Aditi

2 comments:

  1. ADI's words are always like a soothing balm...somehow always so mature and so correct..She is my adiiiiiii so so much younger than me...my bitiya..yet everytime i seem to learn something new from her.....

    Love you adiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm... this is something I need to follow :p.. I do know this..but I often seem to overlook at it... 8-> hmmm as always.. adz.. just in your normal conversation..you show me the other side ..

    ReplyDelete