Sunday, October 3, 2010

Strange Morning!!!

This is my 3rd attempt to write something. Lot of things going in my mind. Wanted to take out the vented emotions and feel at peace. But everything i was trying to write every thought seem to be a distant blurred vision. Not getting words to express it.Suddenly feeling as if am lost in the ocean of words all jumbled. Words usually flow within me when i want to put it down. Memories freeze. Was waiting for this weekend to spend lot of time with people i care, wanted to sort out lot of confusions, misunderstanding. Looks like  am in the state of OBLIVION.

Shall Continue. Am confused:D

2 comments:

  1. I know someone has been telling me to write a blog for a long time...I guess i am in a permanent state of OBLIVION......(conveniently so)...

    ReplyDelete